Old 3rd December 2010, 18:40

Default Zimbra installation error.

Hello there guys, im a linux newbie. I have 2 issues. 1.) As i was following the instructions on installing zimbra using linux 5, on my way to install yum "install libtool-ltd" it doesn't work, it seemd to be not available. Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: base.

2.) when I tried to click extrapackage from centos extras and customize now (radio button) and then the next button. a popup will appear stating that it encounters a "bug" then you have a choices DeBug now, Reboot, Send to centos bug report.

I dont know whats really happening.
Sponsored Links
Old 4th December 2010, 12:17
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,741 Times in 2,575 Posts

Does the system have a working Internet connection? What's in /etc/resolv.conf? Does
Code:
ping -c4 google.com
work?

FB: http://www.facebook.com/howtoforge

nginx-Webhosting: Timme Hosting | Follow me on:
Old 6th December 2010, 15:15

Smile Re:

Thanks falco, i really must have considered a working internet connection. By that time our ISP was down. and i didn't realized it the other day i was calling to our ISP the next day is our sched to be UP again. Now i made it my zimbra. thanks for keeping my simple problem be replied. Thanks! more power to Open Source!.