Hi Falko, and tnx again for your response.
As I've stated before, I had Till's CUPS file. I had only changed the IPs and wrokgroup to match my own config.
One thing I noticed is that in one of the posts kindly offered by you, I found the same problem with the AuthGroupName
thing. So my problem continued (even using Till's file) so what I did was to remove AuthGroupName shadow and put it in the admin
section and I dont have anymore that error.
Now I have this error:
E [29/Apr/2006:12:02:21 -0500] PID 7517 stopped with status 1!
but I suspect that's because I got no ink now (after printing in other distros around 30 to 40 copies), so I just wait until Monday morning to get a new ink cartrigde
. So I'll post any comments by then.
Luis C. Suárez.
PS. Till, Indeed you must make an update for this nice tutorial. I think samba and/or cups have been upgraded from the ubuntu's repsoitories.