Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > Programming/Scripts

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28th April 2006, 21:58

Default Automaticaly create email accounts

Hey guys,

I really need your help. I need to create a script that will create an email account for user. This should be something web based. I need the user to enter his own username and to create the username@ mydomain.com email.
All i need is this email creation part. I use Red Hat Linux and i have only ftp and console access.
I smashed my head against the walls until now.. found some files that i could modify, some of them contains some strange numbers and i understood that this is not the way to do it...
I don't need them to have a mailbox, just a mail created which will redirect in fact all to their personal emails.
Thank you in advance..

Last edited by marc; 28th April 2006 at 22:01.
Sponsored Links