Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 9th September 2005, 14:52

Default Accessing the ISPConfig Web Page

Hi All

I've just installed ISPConfig and during the installation of this system, it asked me for a host, which i verified as 'www' and the server which i've written my company's url (mydomain.com).

After the installation, i've tried logging in from my internal network. When i tried https://www.mydomain.com:81 nothing happened! then i tried https://192.168.10.126: 81 (which is the server's ip address) and the main page loaded.. though when i tried to load the Server Settings web page it failed! I checked the properties of the page and it seems that it was looking for the page www.mydomain.com:81

Is there a way i can setup ISPConfig so that i can use only the IP address!?

Thanks
Nick
Sponsored Links