Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20th September 2010, 00:44

Default Problem with email send/recieve

I've followed this tutorial , and overall it's Ok i've got allmost everything working fine, exept for email.

I can see the squirrelmail login page when i do www.domain.tld/webmail, i'm able to login using the accounts i create inside ispconfig.

What's missing, i cannot get nor send messages to any email.

I've tryed to send an email from a gmail account to one of the new emails created, and it fails sending, i cannot recieve, tryed the other way around, send an email from the new email to a gmail account it dosent get there, so at the moment i cant send nor recieve emails.

How do i fix this? i'm a newbie, configuring servers.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links