Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > Desktop Operation

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 5th August 2010, 22:08

Unhappy gnome-terminal profiles not being saved

On Ubuntu Lucid Lynx, I create some profiles called rm, rf, rc, all based on Default. I change colors and background. All seems fine. I shutdown the system and when I reboot, all profiles are gone and gnome-terminal looks like it did after a new install. I ran this same test under sudo and the profiles for root ARE saved. Can anyone tell me why this is happening and how to fix it?
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Tags
gnome-terminal profile