Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 21st July 2010, 04:32

Default move site/client from one ispconfig2 to another ispconfig2?

What is the process for moving a site (php files, a mysql database, a few email addresses) from one ISPConfig v2 server to another ISPConfig v2 server?
Old 21st July 2010, 04:53

this is how i have done mine... this is to say that you have an account on server 2 that matches server 1 user name passwords and so on..

ftp all the site files from server 1 to your computer then ftp them to server 2 (or u can do a direct transfer from server1 to server 2)

next make a backup of the sql files from server one click on data base in phpmyadmin export all

then make a data base same name as server one and then import the data base from server one..

now that site should be working on server 2