Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14th June 2010, 07:22

Default Convert to multi server setup

Hello,

I installed ISPConfig3 on a Debian Lenny server using the Perfect Server setup here on the site.

The Perfect Server setup has all the services (Apache, Postfix, MyDNS, etc.) on the same box.

I would like to utilize the multi server capabilities of ISPConfig3. Is there an easy way to convert this stand alone system into a multi server setup.

I am pretty sure I can handle the actual server setups, but I'm not sure how to handle the reconfiguration of ISPConfig3.
Sponsored Links