Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 1st June 2010, 14:29

Question Debian 5 Ajax error + network interface always shutting down

HI,

I followed the perfect installation guide for debian and when I log to my ISP pannel sometimes I got An AJAX error (occuring maybe because the network interface shutdown NOTE : I can download and surf the web when its down but can't connect via putty can't go on ISP) Is there a way to verify that it is not a problem wit my os?
When i chose to do : /etc/init.d/networking restart the network interface come up but after certain time it come down again(can't connect from putty can't ping, etc. but can download at all time).

I think tha because of that the catching DNS cant catch my server and im unable to have my nameserver working.

Last edited by ev0css; 1st June 2010 at 14:35.
Sponsored Links