Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21st May 2010, 16:47

Default Roundcube installation and a domain created with ISPConfig3

Hi to everybody.
I've a server with ISPConfig 3.0.1.6
Until now I was using it as just mailserver and I was managing few domains, so I didn't use the Sites functionality of ISPConfig to manage it, but I've setup manually Apache (modifying the file /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default).

Now I want to manage domains using ISPConfig, so I've created a website.
I had a look to this link http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/sho...=redirect+path, so I've setup fast-cgi, I've created then a FTP user and I've update the roundcube folder in /var/www/domain.com/web/
The question is: if I don't want to install roundcube from the beginning, but just use the same installation that I was using till now, can I copy the /var/www/webmail folder in /var/www/domain.com/web????
I've tried to do it, but it's not working (The requested URL / was not found on this server).

Any suggestion?
Thanks
Michele
Sponsored Links