Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 7th April 2010, 15:24

Default ClamAV OUTDATED monitor warning.

Hi

I'm getting a warning from the monitor page that my ClamAV protection is outdated. When I look at how the clamfresh is updating my definitions, it shows it running as a daemon with this command:

"/usr/sbin/freshclam -d --quiet"

However, the freshclam manual says that if you run it as daemon, you should run it with the --check flag as well, is this why it's not updating now? Or should it be enough that "check" variable is defined in /etc/clamav/freshclam.conf?

Kind regards,
Jonny
Sponsored Links