Hello everyone =)
Been trying to play around with WordPress for about a week now and have had some serious issues getting it to install.
I have tried:
- downloading the tar.gz file and manually installing it using PHPMYADMIN and configuring the wp_config.php file
- using apt-get install wordpress, then moving files and configuring from that point.
I always get the same error, "ERROR 500 - Internal Server Error"
- I have ensured that the Database username and password was correct (did it 10 times between different setups to ensure this).
- I have ensured PHP was enabled on the site I am installing it on.
- I have tried creating the database in ISPC3 control panel, and using PHPMYADMIN for privileges etc...
- When I look into the subdirectory of my site that has the Wordpress files (www.mydomain.com/forums
) i get the same error, but when I place a txt file in that folder, i can access it from the web with no problem.
I will post any log that you request.
Thanks in advance for the help!