From United Stated --> Columbus, Ohio
I figured out how to fix my issues and rollback my upgrade.
1. My database was completely empty(no tables existed either)
2. Had to restore the table structure from my 188.8.131.52 from original 184.108.40.206 install/sql folder
3. Had to truncate all the tables in it
4. Restored my SQL backup before the upgrade.
5. Tested and everything works!
Could have done this:
Now I could have restored my VMWARE snapshot image, but wanted to figure out why this upgrade failed the way it did.
Just took time to understand. My log files show nothing as well.
Originally Posted by Hans
Please be patient, as the developers need to find a solution. I don't know where you're from, but ISPConfig has it's origin in Germany, during your post it was there in the middle of the night.
The error occurred instantly after giving the MySQL password. After that the upgrade was aborted. Nothing happened to your existing MySQL database.
So don't worry about that. There will be a solution soon!