Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 9th March 2010, 21:49

Default How do I create email accounts & clients automatically

Hello,
Similar to plesks command line utilities to create domains and email accounts, I need a way create email domains & accounts automatically in ISPConfig 3. In order for customers to manage their passwords and such, I imagine that these email domains would each need their own client. This is where it gets hairy, because i can create an email domain in the db, however with clients, system users are created so I need to do this without messing up the database. I was hoping to find an api I could interface with. Any ideas?
Sponsored Links