Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > Server Operation

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 1st March 2010, 21:23

Exclamation mail server not working

Hi,
I followed the tutorial: The Perfect Server - Ubuntu 9.10 [ISPConfig 3]. I have setup a mail account in ISPConfig, forwarded IMAP, POP3, and SMTP ports to my server, white listed email addresses, ensured my ISP is not blocking any of my ports and ensured my MX records point to my server. I am not receiving emails to or from the new email address and have not received any non-delivery messages! ISPConfig is showing no traffic on the new account either.

I am not sure what to do next as I have exhausted my technical knowledge here any help is much appreciated in advance!
Sponsored Links