Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Tips/Tricks/Mods

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 13th February 2010, 22:36

Default Need help writing new plugin

Hi,

I'm trying to write a plugin that configure the DNS for a new domain in the www.nettica.com service.

I created an very basic plugin to be called on the "wed_domain_insert" event, put it on directory plugins-avaible and made an symlink to the plugins-enabled - all this on the machine running the web service (I have an multiserver install).

My problem is: the plugin is never called by ispconfig

I modificed the plugin to be called by the "dns_soa_insert" event, put this other plugin in another server running the dns service and it worked.

I attached my plugin source.

Can someone help me ?

Thanks,

nettica_plugin-inc.php.txt
Sponsored Links