Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 3rd February 2010, 14:26

Default Weird problem: ISPconfig 3 control Panel not reachable while sites work fine

Hey guys,

I have been running my ISPconfig 3 server for quite a while now. These past 2 days all of a sudden I can't login into the ISPconfig 3 control panel. It doesn't open up at all.

I am using ssl on that on port 8080. The weird this is that all other services are running fine, that include mail and websites but I just can't get the ISPconfig 3 page to show.

FYI: yesterday I had done a safe-upgrade that upgraded maildrop. But the ISPconfig 3 GUI was not working before I did the upgrade.

Please advise
Sponsored Links