Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > Technical

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30th January 2010, 15:33

Default Centos 5.4 + vmware server 2.0.2

Hi,

i have a centos 5.4 server with vmware server 2.0.2 installed on il. I am running two virtual machines on it: Microsoft windows xp pro sp3 and Centos 5.4 (both 32 bits).

I the last time, my virtual machines are stopped automaticaly, for example: i start both vm's in the evening, and in the morning they are powered down.
Often happens that vmware-mngm service is not accesible, i'm trying to acces it on browser but is not accesible. After i restart vmware-mngm service, it is working, but aflte a few operations with virtual machines, it gives me an error and stop responding again.

What should i do to solve this problem?

Thank you
Sponsored Links