Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14th December 2009, 23:53

Default How to move VM of CENTOS 5.4 to new Location

I built the CENTOS 5.4 ispconfig 2 on my vmsever at home. Then used free converter to move it to my ESXi4 at work.
I need to know what all should i change to make it work? I have already changed the /etc/hosts to the name of what i want the new hosting server to be. I also changed and gave it an ip for my domain. Ispconfig comes up and all but there are things that i still need to change. One thing for sure is the mysql server...and I have no idea to how to convert that to the new name. Anyway, if someone would list all that i need to change that would be great.

hAppz

Last edited by happz; 14th December 2009 at 23:54. Reason: typo
Sponsored Links