Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 14th December 2009, 18:41

I thought the .Spam folder was made when I set up a custom rule to move tagged emails there but it might have been Squirrelmail. I am now so confused with this setup. I have been hacking at it for weeks. I have just discovered the quarantine directory with more than 35,000 files in it which I have deleted. I have set up a cron job to delete aged stuff. What I'm trying to achieve is giving each mail domain the option of tagging or deleteing spam but I don't seem to have found answer yet. My amavisd.conf is posted earlier in this thread. Any help will be gratefully received.
Sponsored Links
Old 22nd December 2009, 11:05

On further investigation, it would seem that amavis is not reading the settings from mysql but using the settings in amavisd.conf