Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 13th December 2009, 13:26

Default Issue with special characters in Url

Good day,

I recently build myself a perfect server , Debian Lenny, and I'm having a strange issue that I don't seem to find a solution to.

The problem is, a customer is using special characters in filenames , picture names and not all of them load, but this side was hosted on a apache win32 machine and there everything worked quite well.

I found out that apache has this default charset setting but that doesn't seem to work at all.

Thank you in advance.
tomas
Sponsored Links
Old 14th December 2009, 11:50

Sorry about this post I found out what was wrong after comparing the out put of debugfs and ls|xxd the error was that the ftp client who uploaded the pictures was in the wrong format