Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 3rd December 2009, 01:08

Angry SSL Certificate will not work

I installed CentOS and ISPConfig 3 as the 'The Perfect Server - CentOS 5.3 x86_64 [ISPConfig 3]' instructions say. One of the domains hosted is an ecommerce and although we don't take credit card details I would still like it secure for user confidence. So I went to comodo and requested an IntantSSL certificate. I generated my CSR through ISPConfig and pasted it at comodo and got an Apache mod SSL certificate bundle. I pasted the certificate I got from comodo into ISPConfig and saved it. I then added the line '
SSLCertificateChainFile /var/www/clients/client1/web/ssl/www_savacomp_com.ca-bundle' to the Apache directives box within ISPConfig. I then restarted - /etc/init.d/httpd restart
Now when I go to my website using hhtps rather than http I still have a certificate error with the certificate issued to localhost.localdomain. Does anybody know why that would happen as its driving me nuts!
Sponsored Links