Old 8th October 2009, 08:57

Default how to backup?

Hi,

Is there any ways to backup & restore ispconfig's module by module? I already setup a 3.0.14 running and I want to setup another but just got the DNS module. What I think is backup the whole database and restore using phpmyadmin. But what I want is, the second server will just run dns. Other then the 3 tables about dns, I think I also need to backup the client table. Once the db linked to client, I will think that maybe others also need to backup. So, what else or what can I do on that? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 8th October 2009, 09:56

Setup other server and when installing ispconfig3 choose expert than you can choose what services you want to install and you can join the master server as well.
Old 12th October 2009, 11:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by damir View Post
Setup other server and when installing ispconfig3 choose expert than you can choose what services you want to install and you can join the master server as well.
Already join the master server, and I look in the secondary server, it only contain the client record same as the master. All others are empty. Do I need schedule to replicate the sql data? How about if I want the websites files or all other services too?
Old 16th October 2009, 07:47

anyone help?
Old 16th October 2009, 08:22

How did you setup slave server? What services have you configured? Don't install ispconfig interface on slave servers.
Old 10th November 2009, 07:45

I expert mode to setup and after that, I can see the second server in my first server interface. I just think that it's the redundant server but I think I am wrong. Is this just 2 seperate servers in a single interface? It's also a good idea to centralize the control panel.

But, is ispconfig can do the cluster or something like that? Thanks.