Originally Posted by till
Thats why we released 22.214.171.124. But the problem occurs only on slaves of multiservers systems and not masters, so you can simply copy the database from the master to the slave, no need to use any backups.
Yeah but that will copy the full database which AFAIK is not the idea. (not sure tho, I'm been messing with ispconfig for a few weeks only)
so when it first happened to me I took the conservative approach of copying the mail_user server mail_forwarding (And a few others that I cant remember) but only where server_id = the server_id of the server I was trying to reconstruct.
After that I just started making a daily dump and a pre update dump (which I believe is now part of the standard update or I just missed that it was already part of it)
Anyway it just works now which is always a good thing