Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Feature Requests

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 29th August 2009, 01:04

Default Simple attachment blocking?

I noticed that under Email -> Global filters you can define a new policy to filter attachments such as exe|vbs|dll's but there are those that do not understand regular expressions enough to create such a filter.
Could we create a wizard that would ask you an array of questions and then present you with the expression?

e.g
Code:
/^((Content-(Disposition: attachment;|Type:).*|\ +)| *)(file)?name\ *=\ *"?.*\.(lnk|asd|hlp|ocx|reg|bat|c[ho]m|cmd|exe|dll|vxd|pif|scr|hta|jse?|sh[mbs]|vb[esx]|ws[fh]|wmf)"?\ *$/      REJECT  attachment type not allowed
Also, I noticed that under Email -> Spamfilter -> Policy -> Add Policy , there is no way that we can define what Banned Files is, through the web interface.

This might have been already addressed as I am still at 3.0.1.1 so please ignore this other wise.

Thanks guys.
Sponsored Links
Old 9th September 2009, 00:16

That would be a nice feature...
Old 14th September 2009, 12:44
Super Moderator

Thanked 4,983 Times in 3,903 Posts

Quote:
Also, I noticed that under Email -> Spamfilter -> Policy -> Add Policy , there is no way that we can define what Banned Files is, through the web interface.
ISPConfig implements all options that are available in amavisd-new for SQl based setups. If a option is not there, then it can not be set in mysql for amavisd.