Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Feature Requests

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 5th September 2009, 14:06

Default Ruby on Rails with Phusion Passenger AKA mod_rails

It would be nice to have an option in the Sites-Preferences to choose if the site should support Ruby on Rails or PHP.

I successfully installed Phusion Passenger on my ISPConfig 3 but had to change the apache vhost-config manually (namely the BaseDirectory because RoR-Apps go into the root of the FTP, but the web hast to point to ./public/). After changing some preferences in the CP, ISPConfig overweites the config files and this breaks the RoR-App.

Maybe I'll have a look into ISPConfig-skripts in order to tweak something for myself.
Sponsored Links