I finally found the time to create an update for the AWstats package created by djtremors. The updates included in this package:
- Updated to AWstats 6.9
- Added the /js/ alias to the generic part of the Apache config, so you can include /js/awstats_misc_tracker.js in any page on any website if you like to create detailed stats like screensize: http://awstats.sourceforge.net/docs/...tml#SCREENSIZE
- Updated the awstats creation script to adhere to the latest ISPConfig 2.2.32 setup, like to use the super account to view any site statistics
- Removed the annoying two times authentication when trying to open the stats with https.
- Improved install.sh script:
- In the setup script, adapted the crontab to not interfere with webalyser entry.
- The root crontab is during setup inserted at the correct location (based on Ubuntu 8.04 LTS)
- The setup script can now be run multiple times without creating a messy apache.conf file
- Fix permissions, to ensure the script runs nightly
The version is only tested on Ubuntu 8.04, ISPConfig 2.2.32. You can find the new package at http://www.tiempo.nl/ispconfig_awstats