Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23rd August 2009, 08:36

Default ISPCONFIG 3 - Centos 5.3 - To many connections

hello i had the same problem with another server, only this time, it s even worst. i m restarting my server, after 3-4 hours i get the error to many connections, all the mysql databases stop, the acces on the ispconfig stop with the error to many connections .....
to many connections to what ? i ve deleted all the databases, i ve stopped everything else i had on that server, i haven t made any changes on the server since i installed it, again the same problem with creating new e-mail accounts,
for the moment i have only 4 e-mail accounts, i m managing 2 domains from ispconfig both mine, and 2 websites ..... that s all ..... i really don t know exacttly what s going on .... please can u help me with something ?
Sponsored Links