Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16th August 2009, 08:03
HowtoForge Supporter

Default rkhunter on centos revisited

I know the abundance of rkhunter warning emails has been discussed previously but I haven't found any posts with a cure. I get an email an hour, and from 11PM to 12AM one every 5 minutes. I think the email may be triggerred in rkhunter because a scan starts with 'warning this os is not fully supported'.

Anyway, my question: Is there somewhere I can manually hack something to only run rkhunter once a day instead of (apparently) once an hour? I read in another thread this is something being done in svn, but if there is somewhere I can make a hack I'd be happy to do so. I haven't been able to figure out on my own exactly how the ispconfig3 scheduled jobs really get scheduled.

tia
Sponsored Links