Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30th August 2005, 17:45

Default Update from 2.0.7 to 2.0.8

After the update I have two problems:

1st)
my Web-templates are still o.k. after the update, but when I create a new Webspace based on this Web-template then the activated options are mixed up.

Example: FTP-access in the Web-template is activated, but in a new Webspace Frontpage is active, the Max. User Entry is emty and my own Apache-directives have disappeared.

Question:
Is there a malformed read-operation (database) of the template-options in the php-scripts?

2nd)
I create/change users as account admin (email-address, Webspace, Adminitratorflag) they are still o.k. after the release update, but when I login with my client-account, the user options are mixed up.

Example: I've created an user with the value "-1" in the Webspace Field and enabled the Adminitrator flag, but when I logged in as the client, then the Adminitrator flag is disabled and in the Webspace Field has the value "Unbegrenzt".

Question: Is this problem related to the problem in my 1st question?
Sponsored Links