I followed this guide for setting up ISPconfig 3
all is working fine, but when i wanted to work with e-mail i run into a problem.
Webmail interface is working fine, but after sending mail, it goes to the sent-mail box, but nothing is ever delivered.
I the mail que i find hundreds of entries like this:
-Queue ID- --Size-- ----Arrival Time---- -Sender/Recipient-------
7A2D4541DE 766 Thu Jul 9 19:03:02 root
C01A6540EB 225 Fri Jul 3 23:20:37 root
EEE3153FEB 753 Fri Jun 26 19:02:24 root
80ADC53F68 225 Tue Jun 23 16:00:44 root
A5B7953FFD 225 Fri Jun 26 23:50:40 root
540525415E 225 Mon Jul 6 19:00:41 root
293E95400F 225 Sat Jun 27 15:00:44 root
13D485411F 224 Sun Jul 5 02:00:40 root
3330054142 225 Sun Jul 5 23:25:38 root
58F2B540E0 766 Fri Jul 3 19:02:50 root
shows in the real log my private e-mail, i used for testing.
Mail log is completly empty
Mail-warn log is empty.
I have no clue about what is wrong, or where to start looking, i'v searched over the internet, but most problems with mail show errors in the maillog file. It seems nothing is happening.
The services are started correctly, and with update script refreshed.
0 unknown | 0 info | 0 warning | 0 critical | 0 error
The state of your Hard-Disk space is ok [More...]
Your Virus-protection is ok [More...]
Your Mailq load is ok [More...]
Your Server load is ok [More...]
All needed Services are online [More...]
The System-Log is O.K. [More...]
any hints are welcome!