Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 26th June 2009, 09:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by wouterw View Post
The only problem is the port number.

You can either change the port number of tomcat in somewhere/tomcat/conf/server.conf or change the port of ISPconfig in somewhere/httpd/conf/sites-available/ispconfig.vhost and restart apache. (I don't know if is configured somewhere else also). An update of ISPconfig also asks on what port to run ISPconfig.

Afterwards you may want to install proxy_ajp to setup apache as the webserver for tomcat.
wouterw,

Many thanks

I'll change the port for ISPc. Can't help thinking that's a good idea anyway.

This Tomcat thing seems a bit ambitious... I want to run the chandler server for calendaring etc...

S
Sponsored Links