Originally Posted by maxx
I have two ISPconfig servers.
And I want to copy all the files from from ISPconfig server to another ISPconfig server. What are the files and folders to copy so it will work?
Now I have done following:
1. Copied /etc/shadow and /etc/passwd
2. Copied home folder (www and admispconfig)
3. copied /var/lib/mysql (stop mysql before)
4. Chmod 777 /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/temp (webmail wont work without chmod)
But it doesnt work. Can't access webgui with right password after copying mysql files.
It should work like this.
1) Have you first installed the same ISPConfig release on the second server? The setup does some things like creationg the admispconfig user.
2) Have you copied your group and gshadow file?
3) When you cant login in ISPConfig webinterface as first login, it is in most cases an mysql connection problem. Compare the username and password in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/config.inc.php with the correct settings for mysql access.