Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16th March 2006, 19:53

Default php/mysql errors??

My build is on a Suse9.3 with ispconfig 2.18
No Suse Updates ever done, original Suse9.3 install

i have a strange never before seen problem.

this happened to me on monday the 13th and again today.

the problem is:
- Emails get rejected
- php or mysql webpages generate errors like below

----------PHP/MYSQL ERROR---------
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: #HY000Can't create a new thread (errno 11); if you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in /home/www/web10/web/system/databases/mysql.class.php on line 112
Cannnot connect to DB server
-------------------------------------

- and when i log into ispconfig remotely i get the login screen and when i submit my user name and password i get 3 line of errors like the one above..(I don't have an excat copy of the 3 errors like above but they are similar and talk about php and mysql.

I have found if i restart ispconfig from my command line the problem goes away and email, php, mysql all run great!!!

but what would cause this? is there a bad module or something that now builds a stack and crashes???

oh yeah one last thing, last friday my proftp went down, and it would not comeback online via command line or ispconfig trying to turn the service back on. i had to reboot the server and it came back up. that was the only time that happened. what do you think, this is all strange on the 3 differant issues, kinda like currupt files or something.

Any input? would suse updates or ispconfig updates be of anyhelp or is this something else?

thanks!

Last edited by palkat; 16th March 2006 at 22:37.
Sponsored Links