Old 27th May 2009, 12:15
Super Moderator

Thanked 5,651 Times in 4,461 Posts

Please edit the line:

$conf["theme"] = 'default';

in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/config.inc.php which defines the name of the default theme e.g. when no user is logged in.
Sponsored Links
Old 27th May 2009, 12:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by till View Post
Please edit the line:

$conf["theme"] = 'default';

in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/config.inc.php which defines the name of the default theme e.g. when no user is logged in.
hmm i changed the default-theme (dont have any other theme), so this line is ok for me - isnt it?

i.e. i deleted the line 74 in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/themes/default/templates/main.tpl.htm:
Code:
<span>hosting control panel</span>
when browsing server:8080 there is no "hosting control panel", but after logging out "hosting control panel" appears again and other content i added to main.tpl.htm doesnt exist anymore. i need to restart my browser to see "my default"-theme again.
Old 27th May 2009, 13:15
Super Moderator

Thanked 5,651 Times in 4,461 Posts

Quote:
hmm i changed the default-theme (dont have any other theme), so this line is ok for me - isnt it?
yes, then its fine.

Quote:
when browsing server:8080 there is no "hosting control panel", but after logging out "hosting control panel" appears again and other content i added to main.tpl.htm doesnt exist anymore. i need to restart my browser to see "my default"-theme again.
Strange. Must be some kind of browser cache problem as ispconfig has no other copy of this file and no caching. Or did you add some kind of php cache to your installation?
Old 27th May 2009, 20:22

ok it works now, but i dont have a clue why

here is what i have done so far:
  • installed ispconfig3.0.0.9 on fresh debian2.6-netinstall (xen-vm)
  • changed /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/themes/default (cause adding another theme didnt work. though the theme has been displayed with a checkbox in the cp (user and group i think), it didnt have any effect after selecting the theme for a user.
  • so i decided to change the default-theme itself - which seemed to work at first. but after logout/refresh the strange behaviour described above happened.
  • after posting in here, i tried to follow till's hint. in fact i created a symbolic link from the current default-theme-folder to default_2 and changed the $conf["theme"] = 'default'; in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/config.inc.php to $conf["theme"] = 'default_2';
  • no all works like id liked it to work at first after logging out/refreshing theres still "my theme" displayed

maybe someone can figure out how this works - as it works for me im kinda happy and wont touch a running system

best regards
--
patrick