Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > HOWTO-Related Questions

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 19th May 2009, 05:48

Default Perfect Server with DomainKeys and DKIM

I am building a new production server to replace and older 8.04 LTS server. My new server was configured following the tutorial below.

http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect-se...nny-ispconfig3

On my previous server, I had followed instructions found elsewhere to add DomainKeys and DKIM headers on outgoing emails from the email server.

Now that I plan to use ISPConfig3 on my new production server, should I follow the same steps to configure these items on my new server? Or will I break something in the way that ISPConfig3 is configured with the underlying services?

Thanks.
Sponsored Links