Out of nowhere one email account for a particular domain stopped functioning. No changes were made. It became inaccessible from POP3 and from webmail. The client was deleted and readded, the problem still exists.
Here's some information:
cat /etc/postfix/virtusertable |grep ameat
May 10 17:27:47 its dovecot: IMAP(web49_ameat): mbox: Can't create root mail directory /var/www/web49/user/web49_ameat/mail: Disk quota exceeded
May 10 17:27:47 its dovecot: IMAP(web49_ameat): mail_location not set and autodetection failed with home=/var/www/web49/user/web49_ameat
May 10 17:27:47 its dovecot: imap-login: Login: user=<web49_ameat>, method=PLAIN, rip=::ffff:127.0.0.1, lip=::ffff:127.0.0.1, secured
May 10 17:28:51 its sendmail: n4ALSoCr016778: email@example.com, size=465, class=0, nrcpts=1, msgid=<firstname.lastname@example.org>, relay=root@localhost
May 10 17:28:52 its postfix/smtpd: 7EF5A13D0315: client=localhost.localdomain[127.0.0.1], email@example.com
May 10 17:28:52 its sendmail: n4ALSoCr016778: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com (10182/10049), delay=00:00:02, xdelay=00:00:01, mailer=relay, pri=30465, relay=[127.0.0.1] [127.0.0.1], dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent (Ok: queued as 7EF5A13D0315)
May 10 17:28:53 its postfix/qmgr: 7EF5A13D0315: from=<firstname.lastname@example.org>, size=930, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
May 10 17:28:54 its sendmail: n4ALSs9m016784: from=web49_ameat, size=119, class=0, nrcpts=1, msgid=<200905102128.n4ALSs9m016784@its.derekgordon.com>, relay=web49_ameat@localhost
May 10 17:28:55 its postfix/smtpd: DC2CE13D0316: client=localhost.localdomain[127.0.0.1], email@example.com
May 10 17:28:55 its sendmail: n4ALSs9m016784: firstname.lastname@example.org, ctladdr=web49_ameat (10182/10049), delay=00:00:01, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=relay, pri=30119, relay=[127.0.0.1] [127.0.0.1], dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent (Ok: queued as DC2CE13D0316)
May 10 17:28:55 its postfix/qmgr: DC2CE13D0316: from=<email@example.com>, size=765, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
May 10 17:29:16 its postfix/local: 7EF5A13D0315: to=<firstname.lastname@example.org>, orig_to=<email@example.com>, relay=local, delay=25, delays=1/0/0/24, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (delivered to command: /usr/bin/procmail -f-)
dingle@its:/var/spool/mail# ls -lah web49_ameat
-rw------- 1 web49_ameat mail 0 May 10 17:19 web49_ameat
I sent emails to the account, they were not returned. However, when I look at the USERMAIL directory using READMAIL on Webmin, that user has NO emails. I sent an email using the system's mailer and nothing was received either.
There were no traces of the user in the ISPCONFIG database after deleting it. The user settings seem normal in the /domain/users/web49_ameat/ path. Spamassassin and userprefs are fine. No reject setup.
Furthermore, RoundCube will access all other mail accounts on the server fine. However, when trying to access this account, RoundCube will just look as if it is waiting on a response in the browser. There is no password error, it just does not load RoundCube. Firefox says "loading" in its status after clicking to LOGIN.
Upon trying to access, SquirrelMail says the following:
ERROR: Connection dropped by IMAP server.