Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > Technical

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 29th April 2009, 16:11

Send a message via MSN to MisterVlad Send a message via Skype™ to MisterVlad
Default FreeRadius and MySQL query question

OK, I am not sure if this is possible, but I am trying to query the FreeRadius MySQL radacct table, to get a general idea of who has been authenticated, and is still logged in, and if possible who has multiple logins with the same username.

I am not sure how to write the query to do that... so far, the radacct table is about 4billion lines and growing...

Can anyone either explain how i can do this, or point me in the right direction?

basically, what I am looking to do, is search the MySQL table, where the sessionid doesn't have a matching sessionid.

Thanks in advance

MisterVlad.
Sponsored Links
Old 29th April 2009, 17:32

Send a message via MSN to MisterVlad Send a message via Skype™ to MisterVlad

Ok, i realized that we're actually missing a SQL query in our radius, so this may actually clear up a lot of things.