Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > Server Operation

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 22nd April 2009, 23:16

Default Maia Mailguard with ISPConfig 2X 3X

I don't know about all you here but man I think this would be a perfect addition to the ISPConfig.

http://www.maiamailguard.com/maia/wiki/AboutMaia

For those not familiar with it, it basically provides a way to have spam quarantine and a digest is sent out to the user about what it caught. I sure like doing that rather than still receiving 1000's of messages marked with ***SPAM***, and better than just discarding the mail only to find out later it discarded a legit email. I read through the install instructions and it just is above my head. Maybe if enough folks are interested in it we can pool the genius talent here and see if we could make it work, heck I'd even pay for it......

Anyway, I will keep trying to figure it out myself in the meantime....off to install a new VB image for testing...

--Steve
The Following User Says Thank You to pebkac For This Useful Post:
mghens (3rd May 2009)
Sponsored Links