Confuse terms in ISPConfig
I found many confuse terms in ISPConfig:
1. Hosting Space:
- called as "mailbox quota" in Template
- called as "Hardisk quota" in Sites- Website
2. Domain Name:
- Called as Website in Site - Websites
- Called as Web Domain in Site - Websites Title
- Calles as Domain in Email Accounts - Domain
I suggest you use:
- Hosting Space or Quota (?)
- Domain Name rather than Website, Web Domain or Domain
Thanks for great product!
NB: how to involve in the ISPConfig development? I like to make ISPConfig using terms of the most popular CPanel! So, this will make CPanel users easy to understand ISPConfig and ISPConfig will use most popular hosting terms.
Last edited by thenicespider; 9th April 2009 at 10:08.