Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 8th April 2009, 07:13

Default Unable to install ISPConfig

Hello,

I am following "The Perfect Server - CentOS 5.2" tutorial except I have CentOS 5.3 installed. I'm at the final steps of installing ISPConfig and when i attempt to run install.php I get the following errors before the install breaks:

Code:
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: distver in /tmp/ispconfig3_install/install/lib/install.lib.php on line 135
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: distid in /tmp/ispconfig3_install/install/lib/install.lib.php on line 135
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: distbaseid in /tmp/ispconfig3_install/install/lib/install.lib.php on line 135
Linux Distribution of Version not recognized.
Is there any fix I can do to allow ISPConfig to install on CentOS 5.3?
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks