Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 6th April 2009, 20:17

Question Cool Mailsnake

Hi there,

I love those howtos!!
True story, I successfully integrated http://www.howtoforge.com/virtual_us...ix_debian_etch on my productive system. Sadly without the antispam stuff because of performance.

Now I have a different setup with an Exchange 2003 Server. The setup is like this:

WAN -> Mailserver (Postfix without AV/AS)
WAN -> Mailserver (Exchange, different Domain)

I integrated another machine ...

WAN -> Mailserver (Postfix without AV/AS)
WAN -> Mailserver (Postfix with AV/AS) -> Exchange

On that Postfix with AV/AS I have also fetchmail like in http://www.howtoforge.com/debian_etch_fetchmail

What I want:
WAN -> Mailserver (Postfix without AV/AS) -> Mailserver (Fetchmail && Postfix with AV/AS) -> Exchange
All the Mails from that other domain (this without the AV/AS) land in those Exchange Mailboxes anyway by POP3 but without beeing scanned and moved trough a Spamsnake...

I this possible? Currently I have the problem, that I can't map those users for the fetchmail accounts to the exchange ones (by email address).

user@domainA.com -> POP3 -> Scan -> Move to Postfix -> user@domainA.com == user@domainB.com -> SMTP to Exchange -> Deliver

I don't just want to forward those mails from domainA to domainB :-\

I really hope someone could help me get this thing startet!
Just tell me what loglines you need, I look into this forums a couple of times a day.

brgds
Sponsored Links