Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27th March 2009, 22:26

Default Domain point issue

I've just recently installed ISPconfig in Centos 5.2 and everything went smooth. However, I added a few 'sites' 3 to be exact but all domains point to the same directory, the first site that was created to be exact. I checked via webmin and viewed the virtual hosts and all directives were correct. I restarted apache just to be safe and even stopped and restarted but all to no avail. Any ideas?
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off