Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > Server Operation

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13th March 2009, 16:29

Default Samba permission on folders

I have a fedora 10 file server and need to assign folder permission. Samba setting security Authentication mode : share, guest account : no guest account.

I have four folders which are shared and out of these four folders i want users A and B to have full control of all four folder and only one to be accessed by everyone on the network and the other three must not be access by other network users. My LAN have a windows small business server 2003 DNS. I have select users A and B on samba share and on the other folder to be accessed by everyone l have enable allow access to eveyone but still to no avail. Any idea have to achieve this.
Sponsored Links