E-Mail Accounts with the Admin option enabled get "no subject and no sender" e-mails
I have experienced this twice so I can confirm the problem. When I create a domain and add e-mail users everything is fine for about 1 week.
On all e-mail users I enable the follows: mailscan, SPAM, and Antivirus.
After about 1-2 weeks the account that I have enabled as "admin" starts to get blank e-mails with "No Subject and No Sender". My clients are very frustrated by this. I can turn off mailscan and this rememdies the problem but leaves "holes" open.
To be safe I have adopted a new philosophy: create all my mail users with all safeguards enabled and then create an "admin" account. This seems to remedy the problem but does not seem like the proposed method of operation for the "admin" setting.
If anyone has any clue to why this is happening or wants to check it out first hand I am more than willing to open up the server.