Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 6th March 2009, 11:10

Default ispconfig3 bug: client cannot modify web settings

Hi, I have several test installations of ispconfig all running fine. Yesterday, though, I did a new one. I noticed some changes in comparison with the others (from 2 weeks ago, like /var/www/clients instead of /var/clients, etc). I also noticed a possible bug:

admin can create and modify web site settings in ispconfig panel. However, client can create the web site entry, but after that, future changes (size, php type, auto-subdomain) are not applied. Client can delete the web site though. Using the admin account I have deleted all related entries, even the client has been deleted. After recreating everything the problem reappears. Looks like the web site form might have a problem updating data to the database when being used as a client (again, as admin everything works fine)

Any ideas?

Ignacio
Sponsored Links