Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21st February 2009, 16:37

Send a message via ICQ to DonAteloNow Send a message via MSN to DonAteloNow Send a message via Skype™ to DonAteloNow
Question How secure is to update ISP3?

Hello, fellows,

I would like to update my ISP3 RC1 to RC2, but i have more than 50 domains on it for now, so hopefully majority of yours can understand why I'm so affraid to "broke" something. I'm going to use ispconfig_update_from_svn.sh command for that. Nothing really special in installed next to RC1 additionally. Only RoundCube 0.2 stable, Zend Optimizer, phpMyAdmin 2.11, but those apps have nothing to do directly with ISP3, right? Also no modifications were done to RC1 files.
Or would be better to wait for final version? I'm ready to pay for remote update as well, when final version appears if there could be some problems with updates.

Thanks for all
Sponsored Links