Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23rd December 2008, 21:07

Send a message via Yahoo to deezone
Post SSL Issues on Client Websites

I tried to search the forum but can't find any similar issues to what I'm getting with my SSL setup. I have created a website with its own IP Address (virtual IP) so I can create its own SSL Certificate. I have successfully created the certificate from the website's SSL tab. Everything looks ok. Then I went to test the website by browsing it with https://mysite.domain.com, I immediately get a "Page cannot be Displayed" error. Then I tried with http://mysite.domain.com, I immediately can view the website.

Is there any other steps to take to get SSL available on a client website after creating the SSL certificate successfully?
Sponsored Links