Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > HOWTO-Related Questions

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20th February 2006, 20:38

Default TPS Fedora Core 4 Managing e-mail adr + Backup

Hello.

Thank you again so mutch for the super how to guide.
It`s people like you witch meens the world too the Linux scene.

My server is now up and running.

But i have some qestions.....

I have one domain witch i will have many e-mail addresses under (400+ in the future).
And it seems to bee a bit messy too use ISPconfig for this task.
I also want users to be able to change their e-mail pass, forward etc. per address.
And be able too give users ftp and web folders like "www.isp.dk/john2" where they can upload their homepages.
How do I manage this the best way and keep some system too it?

Another qestion, is it posible too run 2 servers where one is backup if the other one fails (has too be up to date with the main one)? And how to do it.

And finaly, what is the best way too backup this server (so that I can get it up an running fast on other hardware if something fails).
What will happen if a SQL base is open when the server is running backup, will it bee corrupted when I try tu reload the backup.

PS: sorry about my bad english.
Sponsored Links