Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12th December 2008, 06:41

Default ISP Config hesitation when opening web pages

Hey guys,

I tried looking this up within this forum and through google and could not really find anything like the problem that I am having. When going to www.domain.com, a website I am hosting on my ispconfig webserver, I immediately receive a portion of the page it hesitates for 2 - 3 seconds provides another section of the page and then hesitates for 2 - 3 seconds and the provide the rest of the page.

The problem started when I upgraded to 2.2.27. I have since upgaded to 2.2.28 and the problem still exists. Ran this server for over a year problem free, performing all STABLE upgrades as they were released.

Any ideas??? Thanks!!
Sponsored Links